|Breast Shape||Relaxed, Round|
|Shop by Activity||Running, Cycling, Equestrian, Gym, Yoga & Pilates, Ball Sports, Boxing & Martial Arts, High Impact (Bigger Busts)|
|Bra Features||Non-wired, Non-padded, Full Back, Front Fastening, Maternity, Post-Surgery|
See others wearing this bra
Items 1 to 10 of 149 total
- 3Amazing! So great, comfy and support and a million times easier to put on/off with the front fastening. Highly recommend! Great service and quick delivery as always with boobydoo.
- 3 runningNot supportive enough for 34gg, I am in the middle of the size ranges for a 3 so it’s the right size but not good enough for running
- The BestTHE absolute best sports bra on the market... and I've tried them all.
It fits like a sturdy little waistcoat holding your boobs into your chest. It sounds funny but for us bigger booked ones it really works and it is the only way. Sports bras with proper cups are never going to have the same effect because you'll always still get the bounce.
Just one thing Boobydoo - could you please request that the black is made without the grey edging like it used to be? It really spoils the look of it. Thank you x
- One size does not fit allIf you suspect that sizing mainly based on band width won't provide a good fit - you're right. Painful bra that forces any size of boob into its one-size cup. By support I suppose Oprah meant your boobs won't move if you jump up and down. Granted, but compression is not support - duct taping your assets flat to your chest would get a similar result, I suppose. I can barely do up the hooks (French 42G, took size 5 according to the size chart). The seam cuts right across my nipples and presses my boobs into weird bulges on either side. Very disappointed after a year's use.
- if Carlsberg made sports bras....Best sports bra iv ever had! Yes its expensive but the amount of cheap sports bras i have brought and put in the bin due to lack of support and fit...u certainly get what you pay for and for me this has been worth every penny...i can also run on a treadmill without worrying i may get two black eyes!!! Highly highly recommend
- I forgot I had boobsI would not run in anything else, this is most certainly the best product out for anyone who actually has boobs - as a 32E I wear the 00 and would not hesitate to recommend the ennel to anyone, the first time I ran in this bra was the first time I ran without being conscious of my breasts - amazing - i'm on my third now and coveting the red version ....
- Photo shows black bra with grey edging but relieved to receive all black braGreat sports bra, does the job. Expensive but lasts for years. I've purchased 3 of these bras over the last 5 years (different sizes) , and I was disappointed to see the latest picture shows it having a grey edging on the top half whereas my previous bras were all black, but I was delighted to receive an all black bra, so I'm guessing it must be the lighting of the photo.
- The best supportive bra ever but needs to be a wicking fabricI love this bra- I've been wearing it for running for 10 years +
I've never found anything like it for support which is amazing. It can feel a bit restrictive and snug, but I'd rather have that, than less support.
But why oh why is it not made from a wicking fabric?
- Nothing compared to the Enell Sports Bra.My job requires me to be active 90% of the time and being a 38FF gets in the way. Over the years I have tried most brands but nothing comes close.
The Enell Sports Bra (Size 2) provides me with the support and comfort I need. I wear the Enell Sports Bra on a day to day basis with no issues and no worries.
I recommened the Enell Sports Bra to any lady who is looking for a sports bra which actually provides you with safe, sound and reliable support.
- Best support for me.I have had three of these bras over the past 10 years or so. I have worn them until they literally fall apart. For running, I won't wear any other bra. Best support out there. They may be pricey but they last well and I get absolutely no bounce. I'm back for bras #4 & 5. Great to see more colours!