The Triaction Extreme sports bra is designed for maximum support and comfort for even the toughest workouts. Innovative fabrics keep you cool and supported, while adjustable, wide and comfortable gel straps offer special lateral support. boobydoo says: This sports bra is great for those active ladies that want a lighter-feeling, high impact sports bra. No bulkiness found here.
|Breast Shape||Round, Teardrop|
|Shop by Activity||Running, Cycling, Triathlon, Tennis & Racket Sports, Equestrian, Gym, Ball Sports|
|Bra Features||Non-wired, Non-padded, Regular Back|
Delivery and Returns
See others wearing this bra
Write Your Own Review
Items 1 to 10 of 71 total
Show per page
- Great support, not great styleIf you are covered with a t-shirt this bra is fine - cant fault it as a sports bra - great for any sport, running, netball, gym classes etc , and very comfortable - however if wearing a tank top/vest (where the bra will slightly show) the dip at the front makes it look very odd - like you are accidentally showing your bra. I'd prefer the crop top style front.
- Excellent Support & ComfortThis is the 3rd Tri-Action Extreme I've bought. So comfortable and supportive and would thoroughly recommend. Recently went on a walking holiday and wore these bra's most days because of the comfort! Have run, walked and worked out in them and for every aspect they have been brilliant and easy care as well. On top of that delivery - excellent - ordered the one before this on 23rd December (thinking it will be good to have for the New Year fitness promise) and it turned up on Christmas Eve! Fab!
- -Great bra. Really, really comfortable. The shoulder straps are excellent and do not slip. This bra gives a normal shape; you don't look like a bolster, and it is far less sweaty in the middle than those that turn you into a mono-boob. You can wear normal clothes; slightly unbuttoned shirts or a vee-necked tee. They wash fine in a lingerie bag in the washing machine and last very well. I go down one cup size and the fit is fine.
- -The bra arrived the very next day, which was great for the zumba class that I was going to that evening!the cup was a little sacky at the top, I wasn't filling it properly! But I have lost a stone recently and maybe I should have ordered the next size down, nonetheless, the bra was better than my everyday one, at least it kept me in place! I shall order again, but try a smaller cup size.
- -Excellent product, really comfortable and easy to wear.
- -Having always worn shock absorber bras I was a little nervous about changing to another manufacturer. I would highly recommend this bra however, it is comfortable (and easy to put on and take off) and really does the job. I am a 36C and despite the previous reviews which state you need to buy a smaller size I took the risk and ordered my normal 36C size which was perfect. I wanted to actually run in it before I could review it so after a 40 minute run I can now say with confidence that it's a great bra! I wasn't sure about the colours but the price was right and after all I am running not on the cat walk!
- -I was a little concerned that this might not be supportive enough but it is brilliant. Would definitely recommend this for any activity. Very breathable too.
- -Great bra - I read some review done by a magazine that recommended this one over the shock absorber range. I am very pleased with it - not only does it look nicer than the SA (which makes your boobs look a little cone like), more importantly nothing moves. Will probably buy a few more! Excellent service too - I ordered on Sunday evening, bra was with me Tuesday morning! No complaints
- -It's a really supportive sports bra, the cut means you can wear V neck tops too. Washes well and lasts for ages and ages, I've got four of them now! Excellent product and excellent service from boobydo!
- -Just back from a long run around the reservoirs in total comfort. No rubbing and excellent support. The shoulder straps are particularly comfortable. Interestingly I needed a one size larger back size but a one size smaller cup size from my normal running bra's.