|Breast Shape||Round, Slim, Teardrop, Uneven|
|Shop by Activity||Running, Cycling, Tennis & Racket Sports, Gym, Yoga & Pilates, Walking|
|Bra Features||Non-wired, Non-padded, Racer Back|
Delivery and Returns
See others wearing this bra
Write Your Own Review
Items 1 to 10 of 48 total
Show per page
- 36DD, bodybuildingI've been looking for a more comfortable sports bra/crop top for weight training. I'm a size 10 but I have boobs, and of course the run of the mill sports crop tops just don't cut it! I don't do a lot of high impact training, so there's no need for my chest to be strapped up to the hilt which is what you find with a lot of sports bras for the bigger chest. So, I was pleasantly surprised to find this one and it didn't disappoint. It's definitely more comfortable than your 'high impact' DD+ bra but provides the right amount of support for less bouncy activities such as weight training. I find it fits true to size - i'm a 36DD and purchased the medium as directed and it fits perfectly. Love the colour and looks good too. I'll definitely be buying more in the near future.
- xl circuitsBought this after reading reviews and thought it would do the job for me.Wore it to circuits and oh dear I was sorry my chest was in no way supported and I ended up holding for my jogging !!!! If I had of tried at home first and not cut off tags I would have returned it! Expensive bra and I will only use it for yoga shame a the violet colour is lovely and its so comfy.
- M(34E) Cycling, Pilates, weight training.Really comfy crop top style bra but I don’t feel it had the support I would want for running. However it’s been great for cycling, weight training and Pilates. Also the bright colours are great given the fashion for gym tops at the moment to show your bra!
- Great!Finally! Something with a soft cup for bigger boobs! I am a Physio and do a lot of yoga, I need support but don't like anything too tight or wired, too restrictive for me! I ordered the small and it's just right for my 30F but any bigger on the back size and you'd need the medium for sure. Also you guys deliver so fast! Almost scarey!
- Comes up a tad smallI do like this bra but I had to struggle to get in the size medium. I am a 32F and I found it a little too tight around the back. But once on if felt comfortable. I would only recommend this bra for light sports or yoga. If you are top heavy like myself I recommend one of the Enell bras as you can run in those and that is what a call a true super sports bra.
I would buy more of these Sportjock in different colours but the next size up and only would use it for lazy days around the house or shopping.
- Excellent bra!Excellent bra! I have used it as every day bra but also in sports like biking and yoga. I have three of these and probably will be getting more. Also, the service from Boobydoo is perfect, super quick even outside UK and very friendly. I will definitely order from here again.
- -Superb comfort and support, also looks good and comes in a great range of colours.
- -I have bought many other types, but this is the only style/ make I would recommend. I use it for gym, but could be used for anything. It is very comfortable.
- -Simple but very effective and comfortable design, smart and trendy enough to wear without anything over it when it gets really hot. Easier to get on than off!
- -Comfortable and super to use with a heart rate monitor.