|Breast Shape||Omega, Relaxed, Round, Side Set, Slim, Teardrop, Uneven|
|Shop by Activity||Running, Cycling, Tennis & Racket Sports, Gym, Yoga & Pilates, Walking|
|Bra Features||Non-wired, Padded, Full Back, Front Fastening, Maternity, Post-Surgery|
Delivery and Returns
See others wearing this bra
Write Your Own Review
Items 1 to 10 of 53 total
Show per page
- Just what I've been looking for!First of all i found this site by accident and I've not looked back! Excellent delivery service ordered early hrs of Friday morning and was delivered by 11am on the following Saturday. Bra is very comfortable as i tested it around the house for an hour and on the trampoline! Girls are well protected and not bounce or giggle!!!!
- Seems too bigEasy to put on and very comfortable but as a 32EE the size B is loose around the front of tHe shoulder and at the side. Not sure the smaller size wouldn't be too tight around the rib cage.
- GreatI love this bra. Wear it for all sports including running, which it is great for. I also wear it to ski in and it's so comfortable I forget I'm wearing it! Can't recommend it highly enough.
- SportJock 3D Excellent Bra - Comfy & PracticalThe SportJock 3D is an Excellent Bra - Comfy & Practical - I do High Impact Fitness Classes through the week and I'm a 34DD/G, I got the smaller size B as I've had 2 before (one worn out and one currently in use), and I can honestly say I've never found anything which is more Comfortable and in my experience gives me a FIRM hold when jumping around. It may feel a little tight when new, but it soon fits like a glove and I don't notice I'm wearing it in my classes. At first you may find it a little difficult to get into, but with the front fastening it takes me seconds to get on and off, with no fuss!! -- 5*'stars from me!! Most excellent bra ever !!!
(I also have the Enell - which is VERY supportive, but is constrictive and lacks on the comfort)
BR - AliK :) <3
- -I've just tried on this bra and have yet to go running in it (which is what I've bought it for),but it doesn't feel very supportive and that is vital for big girls like myself ! I'll defer judgement until I go running wearing it tomorrow.
- -This is such a comfortable bra and I feel completely confident running in it. It gives enough support for me to be able to run all through the month, even when it is those pre-menstrual times when breasts become quite tender. This is very important to me, as I believe that women should not have to put their lives on hold for periods. Thank you for the prompt despatch. I will definitely be ordering another soon. Thank you :-)
- -Very comfortable, less restrictive (and a little more bouncy) than the enelle. Would recommend tending to get the smaller back size if you are borderline.
- -Sadly have to return this bra as I felt squashed in, and there was less support than my usual bra, (hard to do up - though would have put up with this had it been more suitable)
- -easy to put on/off, a bit chunky but very comfortable , superb for big boobed ladies !! Even us big girls and go to the gym !
- -Unfortunately neither the 40-42 or the 44-46 bra fit me comfortably. The smaller one was too tight forcing my breasts out of the top of the cups. The larger size was too loose on my shoulders and did not provide the support I hoped it would.