|Breast Shape||Round, Slim, Teardrop, Uneven|
|Shop by Activity||Running, Cycling, Tennis & Racket Sports, Gym, Yoga & Pilates, Walking|
|Bra Features||Non-wired, Non-padded, Racer Back|
Delivery and Returns
See others wearing this bra
Write Your Own Review
Items 21 to 26 of 26 total
Show per page
- -I bought this bra because after having breast cancer I have one boob bigger than the other and finding comfortable bras difficult. This is bliss. So comfy and supportive. Thank you
- -The bra fits well, is comfy and offered excellent support during an urban rebound class....big thumbs up.
- -Great bra-lots of support and held my DD in place! Superb service-i will order from here again.
- -im a cup size e and i think this bra is ok, it is quite supportive but with big boobs they still do bounce abit, also i feel a bit crammed in and pushed together so its not great for wearing for a great deal of time and i do a but of a funny dance trying to get it on, but otherwise its good and quite comfortable to wear, the most comfy of the three i have purchased
- -As soon as I opened the packet I could tell it was made of good quality. I am very delighted with the fit and the lack of movement that I now have from my 40c boobs. Running is now a pleasure not a fight with bouncing boobs and tshirts that flap around just as much as the boobs did. Ecstacy.... Will be purchasing another on my next pay day.
- -Totally useless for running but the best bra there is for yoga and pilates.
We Thought You Might Like
People Who Bought This Also Bought