|Breast Shape||Round, Slim, Teardrop, Uneven|
|Shop by Activity||Running, Cycling, Tennis & Racket Sports, Gym, Yoga & Pilates, Walking|
|Bra Features||Non-wired, Non-padded, Racer Back|
Delivery and Returns
See others wearing this bra
Write Your Own Review
Items 1 to 10 of 26 total
Show per page
- Sportjock Super Sports BraI have used these for the past six years and order again and again as they are brilliant. For running I always wear a Medium OVER my regular underwired sports bra and the Sportjock holds everything in place beautifully and minimises bounce, even on 2 hour runs and I'm a 34 DD. Always line dry otherwise they do shrink a bit. Thoroughly recommend them.
- -Great support at a great price, feel supported but not restricted. Was delivered quickly and would definitely recommend this bra and this site.
- -I hadn't realised how "worn out" my old ones were until I tried this! Very pleased with this and will definitely buy another. A pity there was only a choice of white or black (at the time I ordered) Many thanks!!
- -I did an initial review of this bra a few days ago but having now returned from a zumba class, I can confirm that the bra's good for lateral movement but is not great for any verticle movements/bouncing. Any up and down movement feels like your boobs are trying to escape out of the neckline! In short, it stops a hefty bounce but doesn't stop jiggle!
- -A good solid no-nonsense sports bra and great size range too. As it's a vest/slip over your head style rather than one which opens and has fasteners, it takes a bit of getting used to to get it on and off (I have a shoulder injury and nearly got stuck in the bra the first time I tried to get it off as I couldn't muster any leaverage to get it over my shoulders and head!)
- -Slight need to be a contortionist to get it on, but it supports me really well. I'm new to running and need all the support I can get!
- -This is a fantastic bra! I have had them before and thought I would try the cotton one which is just as good and softer to the touch. The best bra I have ever had.
- -At last I can run without double bra-ing!
- -The size I ordered should have been more than large enough for my build,but the fit was definately on the uncomfortable side.I`m going to have to return the goods unfortunately.
- -Urban Rebound (trampolines!) Very hard on the bounce factor. This bra was a total success! Great support.