|Breast Shape||Athletic, East-West, Round, Slim, Teardrop, Uneven|
|Shop by Activity||Running, Cycling, Tennis & Racket Sports, Gym, Yoga & Pilates, Walking|
|Bra Features||Non-wired, Non-padded, Racer Back|
Delivery and Returns
See others wearing this bra
Write Your Own Review
Items 1 to 10 of 28 total
Show per page
- 32 C RunningI have a size C cup, which is not huge and yet I found this bra to completely lack support. It fits, but you might as well wear nothing. It is not even suitable for yoga and pilates as the fabric is thin. So, I had to return it.
- Best BraBrilliant, comfortable and super supportive
- Washes great. Super soft. Wicking fabric.I've tried so many sports bras but keep coming back to this one. Fabric soft and wicking. I'm a AA and have no problem with jiggling (probably wouldn't with my tiny cup size!). Sometimes difficult get off if particularly sweaty. Long runs 20miles plus in heat does cause chafing right where my HRM sits. Had to cut the label off one of them due to chafing but maybe a one off as I own 4 of these and only had to do it to one.
- Lovely comfy braThis bra was very easy to get on and off as it has no fastenings and just slips on. It is a compression type bra so there is no moulding or cups. This is fine for smaller boobs but would not be so good for larger ladies! It is a very comfortable bra and I ran in it on a wet day with no problems or chafing areas. There was minimal movement and it kept things under control very well!
The material is lovely and soft and I love the colour that I tried (violent). There is a huge range of colours available including pink, grey, black, white, pale blue, navy, violet. Am looking forward to trying out some new colours!
- Not Suited for Smaller BustsThe quality and comfort of this bra is excellent but as someone with four horses, border collies to exercise on the fells and a working on a farm this bra just doesn't offer an A Cup much support.
I suspect this is due to the additional 'give' needed to accommodate larger cup sizes but this does mean if you're smaller busted there is some compression but not enough to hold up to jumping horses or running down mountains. That said it is very comfortable and great for session in the gym.
Good Quality, Excellent Comfort, but really Medium Support
- -Brilliant, no bounce no pain and locks moisture away completely a perfect sports bra in every way.
- -Lovely looking bra, great colour and extremely comportable to wear - not suppotive enough for running though but fine for yoga pilates etc
- -I bought both the Shock Absorber Run Bra (30C) and the SportJock Action Sports Bra (A-C, small) and, having done a 10mile run in each, the Run Bra wins hands-down. It's incredibly supportive (with individual cups AND a crop-top like interior, my boobs didn't move at all and there were no signs of nipple-i-tis), and comfortable (the sweat-wicking material and the racer-back design). The only difficulty was getting it on, but you get used to it pretty quickly! By contrast, in the SportJock, my boobs were having a little party all on their own; jumping up-and-down, side-to-side, a macarena here, a tango there; and, needless to say, this caused my nipples to protrude! I wanted to stop within 5minutes! The plus points for it, however, are that it comes in a range of lovely colours and, again has a racer-back design. So, in conclusion, I would recommend the Shock Absorber Run Bra to anyone running; the Sportjock Action Bra for low impact activities, such as yoga or body-pump.
- -I bought this bra as it did well in a running magazine review and I wasn't disappointed. The bra is so soft and comfortable, doesn't dig in and doesn't feel too tight. It also looks really good so I'd definitely be able to use it on its own too. The support is great although I'm fairly flat chested so it's difficult to tell whether it would be as good on a larger chest. Overall I was very pleased with it, it arrived very quickly and the p&p wasn't too expensive. Highly recommended.
- -A beautifully comfortable bra. My only criticism would be that I seem to have a sensitivity to clothing labels that make me itch and there is a label sown at the back of this bra that is a bit uncomfortable so I have removed it. The service from the company is outstanding - very fast delivery, packaged very smartly so the postman can stick it easily through the letterbox. I've ordered 2 more!!