|Breast Shape||Athletic, East-West, Round, Teardrop|
|Shop by Activity||Tennis & Racket Sports, Ball Sports|
|Bra Features||Non-wired, Non-padded, Regular Back|
Delivery and Returns
See others wearing this bra
Write Your Own Review
Items 1 to 10 of 24 total
Show per page
- 40C equestrianPerfect fit, firm and comfortable. The bottom band is wide and very smooth and doesn’t fold.
- Great for high impact sportsExtremely pleased with my purchase from Boobydoo. Ordered Monday night and received Wednesday afternoon.
The quality of the bra is high and the most comfortable sports bra I have ever owned. This bra is fantastic for high impact sports such as Zumba and Kangoo jumps (jump like Tigger for an hour wearing special boots). Kept my bust under control for the whole hour with no pain or aches. I will definitely be ordering from this company again. The price is reasonable for good quality sports bra.
- Good for everyday useI had bought a 36DD from the same brand and thought 36E would be better as it was a little tight and felt almost too small cupped, but this 38E fits just perfectly! It is not that supportive, but it is comfortable and does the job. btw, It took 29 days to arrive to Peru.
- -Great bra that I have been looking for for some time as I already have a very old one the same. I can't fault the ordering and delivery process too. I will certainly be ordering from boobydoo again. They are brilliant.
- -I wore this bra for the first time when I went running lastnight and it was probably THE most comfortable bra I've worn - sports or normal. As I've got a large chest, I find it really hard to find the right support, which this one gave. I only gave it a 4 for support as there's still quite a bit of 'movement' but short of binding them down like a mummy nothing can prevent this at my size (E cup). The straps are heavily padded, as is the clasp at the back and this made all the difference. My shoulders weren't sore for the first time after running because of this padding which is wonderful. Especially considering the low price, I highly recommend this bra to anyone doing any sport.
- -I am pregnant and use these bras to support my new found gigantic knockers. Very comfortable and unobtrusive and a pleasure to wear
- -I don't reckon you can beat 'Shock Absorber' for comfort & support. This bra feels fantastic. I'm a 34D and use it for general purpose and lower impact activities.
- -This bra is great. It's soft yet strong and gives firm but comfortable support. And the straps don't keep falling off my shoulders! The delivery time was staggeringly fast. I ordered the wrong size for one bra and had to return it and re-order the correct size. That too arrived in record-breaking time. The refund for the returned bra also arrived very fast. What fantastic service! Thank you very much
- -Great fit, comfortable and does the job!!! Fast delivery too! xx
- -Shock Absorber N102 - all sizes - shoulder straps too short: I am quite tall (5'10"), and long in the back. Doesn't give me enough length over my shoulders: even at max strap length I couldn't pull the back down far enough to be able to close it without bras riding up over my boobs!