|Breast Shape||Omega, Relaxed, Round, Side Set, Slim, Teardrop|
|Shop by Activity||Running, Tennis & Racket Sports, Equestrian, Gym, Ball Sports, High Impact (Bigger Busts)|
|Bra Features||Underwired, Non-padded, Regular Back, J Hook Option|
Delivery and Returns
See others wearing this bra
Write Your Own Review
- 32E, weightlifting, CrossFit type workoutsI used the sizing guide to find my fit and must say I was pleasantly surprised it was the exact right fit! This sportsbra looks good and fits great and I am so pleased it came in bra sizes as I am a 32E and it is difficult to find decent sportsbras when your waist and boob size are so different!! (No cute CrossFit style bras for me unfortunately). Unlike some of the reviews I read I don't find the underwire to dig in, however I admit it is a bit tricky to put on when you cross the bands!
- Keeps your puppies from bouncing around!Once you have won the battle to get it on, this bra holds on to your boobies tighter than a scared kid on a rollercoaster!
- Don't waste your moneyThis bra is the worst supporting sports bra I've ever bought. I considered putting it right in the bin, since I'll never be able to do anything more sporty than pilates in it.
The good - Its ever so comfortable and the fit is nice. This will lure you in to taking the tags off, but be warned.
The bad - well, its a sports bra, and not a cheap one. once you start doing any actual exercise (I'm talking about anything more than one or two jumps here - OBVIOUSLY I did a bounce test, this is not my first sports bra!!) it's just not supportive, I certainly wouldn't run in it. I couldn't concentrate on my exercise this morning as I was so self-conscious and uncomfortable. It should be clearly labelled as a low impact sports bra. Which it is not! As the proud owner of a GG cup boob-situation I need a lot more support from a sports bra than this can provide. I'm really disappointed with this and certainly won't be back for another. I'll stick with my Panache bras from now on.
- Perfect fitI'm a 32 DD and I only needed medium support for spin classes and cycling and something with a wide band to help avoid creating unsightly bulges.
The bra is true to size and comfortable to wear, I have ridden long rides on my bike and I forget I am wearing it..
- 100% Recommend!AMAZING! I struggle to find sports bras that actually support me well enough (I'm a G cup) but this sports bra is just perfect, it holds me in place even when I'm running. At first I was hesitant to spend so much but it's definitely worth the money. 100% recommend!
- Great support - almost no movement on large cup when runningI have never found a bra that offers good support as a 36F/FF, even Shock Absorber always left me having to hold my boobs with one arm when running even over short distances! Love this Freya Active bra. My first time trying Freya and I was very surprised. Great support, the moulded cups are comfortable and shapely and when you clip the shoulder straps together in a racer back style, your boobs don't move at all, only slightly when running. It's given me confidence to try and run more. Was disappointed I could only get it in black (Storm) and it's a little on the expensive side but very worth it. Feel like I can really take up running properly now without being in pain. Shoulder straps dug in the first time I wore it, but second time on it's much more comfortable.
- UncomfortableI am a 36DD I wanted a bra that was good for running, didn't give me a mono boob and could have a racer back. This is a pretty bra and the shape it gives me is good, and the support is fine, but it isn't very comfortable. After wearing it for a while it rubs my skin red along the top edge on my side and up the edge of the cup, so I can wear it for a short time only without discomfort. If I make it into a racer back the trim along the top edge puckers up and sticks out rather than smoothly curving flat against my skin because it isn't made of very elastic material. This is even more uncomfortable so I just can't wear it this way. I so wanted to love this bra, but I can't because the discomfort is distracting and makes me feel on edge.
- Nice bra but quite pricey if not in the sale.A really lovely shape, true to size and supportive.
- Great shape, but uncomfortableFirst the pros, it is pretty, it provides a great shape which I love meaning you can use under daytime clothes, the three rows of hooks and eyes on the back give good support. Boobydoo's sizing guide put me in the right size. However as soon as I put it on it felt uncomfortable under my arms towards the front and a bit under my shoulder blades. I have adjusted it in so many different ways, but I can't make it completely comfortable and I am aware of it. I my haste to love this I cut off the tags so I will try to make a go of it, but I'm disappointed I can't make it completely comfortable.
- Great all round sports braI had been searching for ages for a comfortable sports bra for tennis which gave good shape (no mono-boob thank you!) and decent support for my 32e/dd chest. Having tried on many different bras, I was one of the first to try this new one by Freya and I was not to be disappointed. Great support, nice shape and I love the fact it can be a racer back or normal with a little adjustment.
Although i wear Enell bras to run in I would be happy having a go with this bra, even with the underwire. My only slight negative, and hence the 4 stars not 5, is that the straps and band are a little stiff and can dig in a very small amount - i am hoping that after a couple of washes this will improve. It is not that uncomfortable and whilst on holiday I wore the bra twice a day for tennis.
I will probably buy another one shortly so I can have a spare.