|Breast Shape||Omega, Relaxed, Round|
|Shop by Activity||Yoga & Pilates, Walking|
|Bra Features||Non-wired, Non-padded, Full Back, Front Fastening, Maternity, Post-Surgery|
See others wearing this bra
- 3 - everyday wearThis is a great bra for everyday wear. I recently lost a lot of weight and since then I find that anything with wires in hurts my boobs at the side. This does the job very well. It is comfortable to wear and gives you boobs a nice shape. The only downside is the exorbitant price. I wouldn’t wear it for exercise though as there is a fair bit of bouncing when I run downstairs!
- 4 general wear as I find normal bras uncomfortableGreat bra, but rather expensive
- Very good every day bra!Bought this one in white and I find it great to wear as an every day bra. Wouldn't use it as a sports bra though. I feel very comfortable in this one and have ordered the same in the other colours available. It's pricey, but worth it.
- Comfortable but not a sports braLovely comfortable bra for lounging in - total non-event as a sports bra. I wouldn't even risk a yoga class in it. I find myself holding onto my bust if I walk down stairs in the house.
However, it is a much nicer shape than the normal Enell sports bra, as well made and the front opening is great.
- Comfortable everyday braI love, love, LOVE this bra. After many years of struggling to get my girls into 34FF to 40FF bras (depending on the brand and fit), I gave up on finding a bra that was comfortable and supportive. I resorted to a bamboo comfort bra from a TV shopping channel. While comfortable, that bra did not support me, but I had no chaffing or discomfort. However, I saw this bra and decided to buy it as my everyday bra. As I have fibromyalgia, I need a bra that does not irritate me or cause discomfort. This bra is the answer. I've had it for a couple of weeks and finally put it on a few days ago. Initially,I struggled to get it on, but, having seen the Enell video on how to wear their bras, I managed to fasten it hook by hook - adjusting my girls as I went along. This bra is GREAT. I wear it 24/7 and will be ordering another couple for rotation. Yes, the price is high, but I'm happy that I'm getting what I've paid for.
Thank you so much Enell for designing this bra and Boobydoo for selling it.
- Excellent everyday alternative for Enell wearers, but priceyI have worn the standard Enell bra as everyday wear for some time now as I have quite an active job and always felt like I was "bouncing around" in anything else. This does, however, have drawbacks as it can be a little restrictive, and can limit the type of clothing you can wear (being so high in back and front, and giving a slightly unnatural "monoboob" look). When I came on here and saw the new Enell Lite I decided to try it out. I was a bit wary given the price in case I didn't like it (why is it more expensive than the regular Enell when it is less heavily engineered?) It took a couple of days to get used to wearing a bra that held and separated the breasts in a more natural way after so long in scaffolding, but once I got used to that I came to like it. For a large-breasted woman it would not do for anything other than low-impact exercise (you really can't beat the regular Enell for that), but for everyday wear and exercise that doesn't involve much bouncing around it's much better than offerings from other manufacturers. The lifespan of Enell bras is excellent and makes up for the initial higher outlay, so it remains to be seen if the Lite is as good in this respect. My one criticism, as with all Enell products, is that it needs either half sizes or two sets of eyes in the front fastening as the step between a size 1 and a size 2 is quite big, and as we're not all built to a standard pattern I find I have to compromise slightly and accept either an overtight chest band or slightly underfilled cups. It's still worlds better than anything else on the market for us bigger lassies. I will be ordering another Enell Lite today, but the price is an issue and may well put even committed Enell wearers off trying it out.