|Breast Shape||Omega, Relaxed, Round, Teardrop|
|Shop by Activity||Running, Cycling, Tennis & Racket Sports, Equestrian, Gym, High Impact (Bigger Busts)|
|Bra Features||Underwired, Non-padded, Regular Back, J Hook Option|
See others wearing this bra
- 42ff runningI have struggled to find a good bra that fits well. This is very comfortable to wear but haven't tried running in I yet x
- 40E horse ridingAbsolutely love this bra! The fit is excellent and it’s the most comfortable sports bra I’ve ever worn. As a horse rider with a large chest I need good support and this has given me just that, so much so that I’ve just ordered another. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for good support!
- 40DD jogging and every day wearI found this bra a few years back and have been wearing them ever since. Very comfortable, very supportive, looks great under every day clothes
- Worth a tryExtremely comfortable for the larger lady....
Worn on a daily basis for work which is physically active in the NHS, also during work out sessions which include treadmill and rowing.
No mono boob
No wires digging in to armpits
No extreme temperature from excessive layers of fabric
Best of all they are easy to pack flat as they don't have moulded cups..... 38 GG take up a lot of space ina drawer or a suitcase... :)
I have the bras in all the colours, pity they don't have other colour ways ,
Definately recommend .
- Waste of money!!!! Cheap and doesn't lastAfter 3 weeks of using the bra the fabric is already starting to fray and the wire is coming through!!!! Not impressed after spending £34!! Should have gone somewhere else!! Also doesn't offer enough support! Waste of money!
- Perfect fitComment: My boobydoo sports bra is amazing! I am a 40GG and had lost hope of trying to get back to exercise has I couldn't find a bra. The bra is comfy, fits perfectly and gives the best support, so thank you very much and I will be shopping with you again
- Great but sending back......weird eh?I am not a sporty person but bought this for better support in my general day to day wear. It's probably the fist time ever a bra has fitted properly and given excellent separation and support.
So why on earth am I sending it back?
Two reasons, firstly the seams on the cups stand out so much they are very noticeable through your clothes. I guess this comes from the reinforced scaffolding and maybe isn't a problem if you are wearing sportswear but under normal day wear they are very noticeable.
Secondly, the shape of the cup gives me a very pointy shape. I look like I am doing a bad Madonna impression! It is such as shame as this is the most comfortable bra I have ever tried on, but I would feel very subconscious wearing it.
So it's being sent because of me and not because there is anything wrong with it.
- -so good i am going to buy another one :-)
- -Brilliant!! Gives you the separation that only an underwired bra can and is so much more comfortable than having your boobs squished together. Perhaps a touch less support than a compression bra but hardly noticable (my sport is running). The wires don't dig in and the straps are wide and soft. A definite 10 out of 10 from me.
- -A fabulous bra which does just as it said. The underwire gave great support and the bra, a nice shape under my t-shirt. I would recommend this bra to all. At long last I have found a bra that really works!