|Breast Shape||Athletic, East-West, Round, Side Set, Teardrop|
|Shop by Activity||Cycling, Tennis & Racket Sports, Gym, Walking, Dance & Aerial Fitness, Boxing & Martial Arts|
|Bra Features||Non-wired, Padded, Regular Back|
Delivery and Returns
See others wearing this bra
Write Your Own Review
Show per page
- 32F, gym workoutsNice looking, lovely colour, cups feel comfortable. But the band is way too small. I am usually a 30 or 32, and I can't do the 32 up on the loosest hook. disappointed.
- Straps are way too short...such a shameI bought this from another supplier and have to say super disappointed
- Shame straps are too shortI bought this in size 32A and it was a beautiful fit and look on the bust. Sadly the straps weren't long enough so it had to be returned - very disappointing. I'm petite and the distance from my shoulder to my bust is smaller than average so this was an unusual problem to have. Please re-model this with longer straps Shock Absorber!
- Great BraThis is one of my favourite bras. It is very comfortable and supportive
I use it mainly for hillwalking and cycling and it is ideal for both.You do sometimes forget you are wearing a sports bra as it is so comfy.
Gives a nice shape to the bust as well.
- Shock Absorber ConvertAfter my sister raved about how great the support was and how comfy her new Shock Absorber bras (Ultimate Run) were, I decided I should see what the fuss was about. I LOVE this bra! It's fashionable, fits well and the support is great for gym workouts/classes. I would say the support is medium for jogging/skipping so it may not be suitable for prolonged jogging etc but is fine for the odd occasion we do so in a class. Definitely will be sticking to Shock Absorber from now on!
Show per page