|Breast Shape||Omega, Relaxed, Round|
|Shop by Activity||Running, Cycling, Equestrian, Gym, Yoga & Pilates, Ball Sports, Boxing & Martial Arts, High Impact (Bigger Busts)|
|Bra Features||Non-wired, Non-padded, Racer Back, Front Fastening, Maternity, Post-Surgery|
Delivery and Returns
See others wearing this bra
Write Your Own Review
- Sizing problem, not supportive enoighNot the same for as the standard Enell bra! I am size 2 and the same size in this bra is simply not the same level of support, I don’t even think the fabric is the same. Sadly I had to take tags off to try the bra on a run so couldn’t return it, but I have laid this bra out side by side with the Enell standard bra and there is a big difference. The standard bra has very little stretch in the fabric, whereas this bra has quite a lot. If I had known this I would perhaps have sized down,but I ordered the racer as soon as it came out and didn’t have any feedback that this bra was so different. The hunt for a bra as supportive as the Enell, but lighter and perhaps prettier, continues (and the SheFit and Lululemon Enlite haven’t worked out for me either!)
- Trusty EnellLove this bra, have worn enell for years I am a 32E and have tried so many bras but always return to Enell, they last for years and give the most support be it running, crossfit, weightlifting, was so happy to see a racer back at last! Same support, much cooler in hot weather and more on trend. More colours would be great!
- Thumb up for me!Have been an Enell wearer for years - love/hate relationship with the Enell Sports bra, especially in summer when wearing a thick synthetic corset is so sweaty!
I run - a lot. I am short with big (for my height) boobs. Was so excited to see the Racer bra and bought one, intending to keep it for hot weather.
I wore it for a couple of test runs, even though it is bitterly cold and I was in a long-sleeved top, so did not get (or want!) the benefit of more flesh exposed to cooling breezes!
Initial reaction putting it on - it is WAY easier to get on than the Enell Sports. Possibly I could go down a size. (I am Enell size 0). Felt great to have such free movement of arms/shoulders - I imagine a (large boobed) triathlete might be able to wear one of these under her tri-suit when swimming!!
When running the Racer is possibly allows a smidge of bounce - compared to zero bounce from Sports - but breathing is much easier!! (Am sure other Sports wearers know that restricted corset feeling). Maybe that is because I should go down a size?
So thumbs up from me - looking forward to running in hot weather in a vest to give it a proper test.
- Love the new Enell Racer!It’s everything I’ve ever wanted, great support and doesn’t look like I’m wearing body armor! I’ve been a buyer of Enell bras for years, but the original bra restricts some range of motion in my shoulders which was only a problem with weight lighting. Plus wearing cute tanks wasn’t an option. With the Racer it now is! I’ve got my range of motion back and can wear the tanks without my “armor” showing. I’ll be buying the new Racer from now on.
- Best racer back!!I tried this out tonight for the first time (it arrived today). This bra. Is. Amazing!!! I haven’t found a supportive racer back style in like 20 years (I’ve had a big chest since I was a young girl). Weightlifting was so easy; front and back squats, dead lifts and cleans were all in the WOD tonight. I will probably be buying more! Thank you Enell for another wonderful product!!
- GREAT new designI was really excited about the new racerback. Enell is my go to bra for running and high impact classes. I'm not sure if the new bras use a different elastic at the band or if the new design with less material allowed for a larger fit, but I wear a size down compared to my regular Enell size. I'm right on the cusp though, between a 0 and a 1. My regular Enell's are size 1 and seem to be fitting great. When I received the size 1 racerback, it was too big. I went to fasten it and was shocked at how easily the band stretched. Usually I have to tug it to start hooking. I exchanged it for a 0 and the 0 fits great!! My friend had a similiar experiece and found the racer to be too big in her regular enell size. So my suggestion is to size down, esp if you are on the cusp between two sizes. Its a GREAT bra. I plan to order another one next month. I liked the range of motion allowed for my arms and the racer back design. Usually a bunch of the back of my bra showed when I wore tanks, but I didn't care b/c the bra works so well and I always wear black bras and black tops. I'm happy with this bra.
- Not sure...I've been an Enell wearer for several years now. Love their bras-
When I saw the racer back I had to buy it- I am a size 3, bought a size 2. I am predominantly a runner, I feel there is a noticeable difference in support. I have bounce w/ a size 2 racer back but no bounce w/ a 3 regular. Just my opinion.
- Sport vs. RacerI’ve worn a size 1 in the sport style for years. I was interested in the new racer back style (and needed a new sport style too). So I bought 3 bras. Size 1 sport, size 1 racer, size 0 racer (I am comparing new bras to new bras).
The size 1 sport fit as expected. The tag says “high impact” and the bra is no joke. Not cute but holds the girls steady for high impact activity. Exactly what I need.
The size 1 racer is slightly more forgiving and I love the racer back. The tag says “high/medium impact”. The rise in front is not quite as high (9 hook and eye closures as compared to 10 on the sport style) so I can wear it with almost any shirt but it lends to a bit less stability. Very slimming under a shirt as compared to most racerback bras.
The size 0 racer was comfortably tight in the chest band but shoved the girls into my armpits too much.
End result: I’m keeping the size 1 sport for high impact activities (running) and the size 1 racer for less intense activity (spin class, weights, errand running). The size 0 racer is going back. Thanks Enell!
- Not Enough SupportI was so excited to see the racerback that I bought it without reading any reviews. When I tried it on at home, however, I was really disappointed. There is very little support - no more than any other non-Enell bra. This just won't work for me (size 3) and it will be returned.
Looking at the bra, I can see how it might be good for a smaller busted lady but for someone with an G cup, this isn't the bra for me.
- Had High HopesI had very high hopes for the racer as I’ve been wearing the Sport for the last few years. I’m a size 5 and unfortunately it offered minimal support. I would recommend for smaller busts but for larger sizes, I would only recommend for low impact physical activity (yoga, walking) only.