|Breast Shape||Athletic, Omega, Relaxed, Round, Teardrop|
|Shop by Activity||Running, Triathlon, Tennis & Racket Sports, Equestrian, Gym, Ball Sports, Boxing & Martial Arts, High Impact (All-Rounders)|
|Bra Features||Non-wired, Non-padded, Racer Back, Award Winning|
See others wearing this bra
- 32CA really light sports bra. I wear this for running in, and there's no jiggling about. Can be a bit awkward to get on and off, but once it's on it's very comfortable. The brushed cotton inside is nice and soft.
- 32D, squash, cycling, running, gym, fitness trainingI have mixed feelings about this bra. I usually wear the Shock Absorber multi-sports in a 32D, which fits well but I find a struggle to get into and out of (I usually do up the top fixing pull over my head, then do up the bottom in the usual way). The 32D Dynamix has a similar fit to the Shock Absorber, the band is slightly looser but not so you would notice massively. The straps are a good length for me - I am small/short - but I have reservations about the type of adjuster used, which is the "slot" method like the Shock Absober Run. Comparing the two in 32D, the Dymanix cups are slightly narrower (less in the armpits) and slightly taller (waist to neck) which is better for me.
The general design is better than the multi-sports, being MUCH easier to get into/out of. I like the material, which is softer, stretchier and more pliable than Shock Absorber multi-sports. But with that extra comfort, we do lose some of the support. I miss the extra push-up that the firmer material would give. My aging, 32D, fuller-at-the-bottom breasts do sit a bit nearer to my waist. It may be that I actually need a smaller cup size in this bra.
However I have to admit the performance is good, controlling the bounce fairly well. I will use this for racquet sports and cycling, and possibly for circuit training where the jumping jacks will give it the ultimate test!
The price is completely outrageous, so while I will treat myself to one at the reduced price I cannot see this becoming my stock go-to bra.
- My FAVORITE Sports BraI LOVE this bra. I have had the white one for several years and was overjoyed to find it in BLUE and still fits my 34F girls excellently . I am a high impact aerobics instructor, teaching up to 12 classes weekly, so I have burned through a lot of bras. I love that this supports without a lot of extra padding or bulk. The engineering works. I don't feel locked in a vault like some sports bras make me feel and I can breathe, no sweaty cleavage. More colors PLEASE
- Sizing way too bigUsed to love this bra.......unfortunately the sizing has changed with the underbust now 2 inches bigger than it used to be, I have an old 32F which is my go-to sports bra but the new ones are way to big and unfortunately they don't make it in a 30.......
- comfortable and supportive enough for a large bustIts expensive, yes, but it does the job. I am a 32G and have struggled to find an alternative to the ones I used to wear which are no longer being manufactured.
I now have 6 of these and I would buy more if there were more colour options.