|Breast Shape||Athletic, East-West, Omega, Round, Slim, Teardrop, Uneven|
|Shop by Activity||Cycling, Triathlon, Tennis & Racket Sports, Equestrian, Gym, Dance & Aerial Fitness, Ball Sports, High Impact (All-Rounders), High Impact (Bigger Busts)|
|Bra Features||Non-wired, Non-padded, Racer Back, Regular Back, Award Winning|
Delivery and Returns
See others wearing this bra
Write Your Own Review
Items 1 to 10 of 358 total
Show per page
- 30G, running, hiking, yogaExtremely pleased with the fit. Good for low impact activity.
Can be worn for longer hours comfortably without getting a neck/backache.
It comes in such great prints- thats a plus too!
- 30E and used for running, long distance walking and exercise classesI love the Multisport version of Shock Absorber and use it mainly for running, long distance walking and exercise classes. In my opinion the multisport version it is a better fit for running than the running version of the bra and has got me round off road marathons in comfort and many road races!
- AWESOMEOnly sports bra I ever use now is the shock absorber, coming in at a 36H it’s the only one that really fits and I can’t recommend this highly enough. No boob movement , no cleavage shots when doing burpees or mountain climbers. Excellent value
- Ideal multi-sport braI was looking for a sports bra mostly for running, but also for hillwalking and general fitness exercises. I also tried on the Ultimate Run Bra and the Classic Maximum Support Bra. This bra was perfect for my needs: very supportive for running, comfortable enough to wear all day for hillwalking and more stylish than my previous sports bras. Unlike other reviewers, I found both the band size and cup size to be correct in my usual 32D. I also liked the varied colour choice. Thoroughly recommended.
- Excellent supportReally good support, and as an FF cup I usually have to wear a secondary bra on top, but not with this bra. As with all double fastenings it can be a little fiddly to get into but the fit is great. I bought it at reduced price & so v good value.
- Best sports bra for big boobsI love this bra. I have had at least 4 of them. I run, mountain bike, ski and do Pilates is it. Always comfortable and controls by boobs with no movement. I usually wear a 32F in normal bras, but as per the advice, I have to go up a back size and down a cup size for the shock absorber. I currently have two different sizes, 34E and 34F. The larger one is great for lower impact activities, but the smaller one is better if I'm going for a run.
- Good quality, good support!Firstly I absolutely adore the colour so much so that it could be worn on its own. The sports bra felt of a good quality and with the two clips it looked like it would provide good support. The next step was to see how it felt on a run where support is definitely needed! The result, a very supportive sports bra with minimal bounce. The only drawback is that it does create a monoboob but the feeling of support makes up for this.
- Excellent multi sports bra with little to no movementI'm a 30G as per the fitting instructions, but after advice via the excellent chat function, I ordered a 32FF. The fit is perfect. I was wearing a 34E but had to tighten the band and my boobs were spilling out of the sides. This is perfect. Everything stays in place for HIIT training, yoga and brisk walks. It's comfortable as the straps are padded (a must for big, heavy boobs) and I prefer the compression style.
I tried the Freya active moulded cups bras in the same size and they went back. The underwires were uncomfortable. It was probably the wrong size as the front of the bra was not flush against the breast bone and the moulded cups made my breasts spread out towards my armpits and made me look huge. There was also too much movement for jumping etc. For me, the Shock Absorber bras are better, even though it's a bit of a workout getting them on in the first place!
- No side supportI'd heard these things were fiddly to get into, but I usually wear racer backs so thought I'd give it a go. It 's much more awkward than I imagined, and I also found the shoulder straps really difficult to adjust. Once in, I thought it fitted well and was comfortable, so I tried jumping up and down in front of the mirror. Not good - I was jiggling around all over the place just doing that, so no way was I going to trying anything more strenuous. My boobs are 38D and full, so need a lot of side support which this clearly doesn't provide. Think I'll stick to Anita.
- Good all rounder bra :)I use this bra for exercise classes, its good support, especially in classes with lots of movement such as clubbercise. Its a bit snug but I would prefer that, if you were in-between back sizes I would definitely go up a back size. My only issue is that I struggle to fasten it. I can't reach the top fastener once I have it on, and if I put in on over my head, I struggle to fasten the lower one. I love the click fastener on the running bra much better.