With over 345 boobydooer reviews and an average of 5 stars, you’ll love this high impact sports bra that is perfect for B-HH cups and any activity. It was also voted #1 Sports Bra by Runner’s World Magazine and is one item you don’t want to leave out of your kit bag. It is designed with combination support to shape and control your breast movement, and the racer back fastening with padded straps offers extra support and comfort. The crop top style features moisture-wicking, breathable materials to keep you dry and fresh during any activity. Work your heart out in this sports bra, whatever the size or cup, it will keep your ladies on lockdown! Available in many colours and some great offers at boobydoo, you can have one for each gym outfit! boobydoo says: It’s a snug fit, so we recommend going up a bra size in the band to get the perfect fit. Our favourite features are the shaped, adjustable padded straps and powermesh side panels for breathability.
|Breast Shape||Athletic, East-West, Omega, Round, Slim, Teardrop, Uneven|
|Shop by Activity||Cycling, Triathlon, Tennis & Racket Sports, Equestrian, Gym, Dance & Aerial Fitness, Ball Sports, High Impact (All-Rounders), High Impact (Bigger Busts)|
|Bra Features||Non-wired, Non-padded, Racer Back, Regular Back|
Delivery and Returns
See others wearing this bra
Write Your Own Review
Items 351 to 358 of 358 total
Show per page
- -This is my 4th bra.
- -very,very comfy...even if you have small 'booby'; I finally find what I like...very recon.
- -Comfy and nice style. Could wear without top on - hence for climbing. Seem very slightly less support than the running one I have that is shock absorber but I did buy it for climbing/biking.
- -I have ordered from boobydoo b4 and have recommended this Co to my friends at the nolippybootcamp (ladies only bootcamp) based in Tyne & Wear. This is slightly different to others, but is brilliant, loved it for my zumba/toning class and it works.
- -This is my second Shock Absorber bra and I can't believe I haven't been a fan of them before...although they seem pricey...they are worth every penny!
- -I am a 34F andI normally purchase all my bras from another source(who said in their catalogue to go up a band size....they were right!) but this particular sports bra was less expensive from Boobydoo. This bra is comfortable and supportive and perfect for my exercising needs. Super fast delivery too! :-)
- -I know that when I wear my shock absorber, my boobs aint going nowhere. There really is no movement, and that's exactly why I bought it!
- -The only bra worth trying if your cup size is a DD or above.