|Breast Shape||Athletic, Teardrop|
|Shop by Activity||Running, Cycling, Triathlon, Tennis & Racket Sports, Equestrian, Gym, Dance & Aerial Fitness, Ball Sports, High Impact (All-Rounders)|
|Bra Features||Non-wired, Non-padded, Racer Back, Regular Back, J Hook Option|
Delivery and Returns
See others wearing this bra
Write Your Own Review
Show per page
- 36BJust bought this sports bra in three colours. I'm really so happy with them, the material is first class and no bounce when I go for a run. The bra looks and feels really futuristic and has motivated me to do more sport. I genuinely feel great wearing it. Everyone should get this great sports bra!
- So disappointedI have had many Shock Absorber Run and Multisports bras over the years for running, squash, circuit training, gym, cycling, skiing and horseriding. Found that nothing beats them. This looked like a fantastic new addition to the range, combining the support of the Run with better aesthetics. The material is lovely, quite soft, and the straps are well placed. But the sizing is way, way to large. I am a 32D and this fitted like a 34-36. Unfortunately its the smallest size they do so cannot size down.
If I had managed to get a smaller size I might be able to comment on its performance, but it was so large as to be useless in the support department.
- 5 stars all roundIn love with this sports bra. I cycle and run and it works well for both. The easy fastening is great instead of the struggle that most sports bras have. The design is modern but simple :)
- Good all round bra but poor fit and expensiveI have always worn Shock Absorber bras, the Run bra is the only one I will run in. I also have some multi-sport bra's. I was excited to see this new bra in their range however have been left a little disappointed. I ordered my usual size however had to exchange for a size smaller (usually 36C had to reorder 34C) as the sizing was all wrong and came up very big. The bar is light, like a second skin and comfortable. I have used for running and whilst it gave good support, I would not choose it over the Run Bra! It its great for gym, spin, squash. However the adjustment part on the back straps does make the bra a bit unformatable for movements laying down such as bench presses etc. as they dig into your shoulders.
I find it quite expensive for what it is. I don't mind paying a good price for a good bra but I feel £45 is too much for this bra and if I buy a second one it will be from the sales. Colour is a little disappointing also. The lime green is nice but the grey is quite dull. Some more choices would be welcomed.
- Great new sports bra.So far so good. More comfortable than the Ultimate Run bra-( which have served me so well). I do not feel so squashed. Much cooler and so light to wear. Coped with sweaty conditions amazingly well.
- Great for fitness classes!Having already received a fantastic sports bra from Boobydoo I was excited to be given the opportunity to review another sports bra. This time, the Shock Absorber Ultimate Fly Bra, £45.
This bra is totally different to the bright red, 10-hook and eye-fastening bra that I already have (now affectionately called my ‘wonder woman’ bra by both my kids and fellow runners alike!). It’s more subtle colours (grey with a lovely lime green undertone) looks fab and I love it !!
Compared to other sports bras I have, this is extremely easy to get on. It has a normal bra fastening at the bottom and then an additional clip at the top of the shoulders to provide that extra support and security. No more struggling to get a tight and supportive bra over my head and while I love my ‘wonder woman’ bra, the front fastening hook and eyes can be tricky.
So it’s on and initial thoughts are that this is probably the most comfortable sports bra I have ever worn. It definitely has that ‘barely there’ feel about it ! However, I have a relatively large bust and as a runner primarily, I give it a little trial ‘jog’ in the bedroom, I must admit that I don’t initially feel as supported in it. Out for a 5k run and this just confirms that while it is extremely comfortable, it doesn’t offer the support my existing bra from Boobydoo does !
This bra claims ‘creating lightness with unmatched support, almost like a second skin sensation’ and ‘The straps are non-slip and adjustable, while the band is brushed elastic to reduce friction and chafing ‘ and I would definitely say that is true ! Having just been to a very intense Power Wave class on one of the hottest days of the year, there is no sweat or dampness on the underneath and, to be honest, I wasn’t even aware that I had it on.
In conclusion, I absolutely love, love, love this bra !! The colour and fit are just great. Although this bra may offer enough support for ladies with a smaller bust, I think for me personally, I will be wearing this mainly for fitness classes as opposed to running. Definitely worth the money and once again, great service from Boobydoo. I certainly will always get my bras from them in the future.
- Light and comfortable but great supportThis bra feels so comfortable and light that it's easy to forget you're wearing it. Compared to other shock absorber sports bras I own, this one feels really soft and light. It also provides great support - no bouncing around! I also like the "crop-top" shape of it.
Show per page
We Thought You Might Like
People Who Bought This Also Bought