|Breast Shape||Athletic, East-West, Round, Teardrop, Uneven|
|Shop by Activity||Cycling, Gym, Yoga & Pilates, Dance & Aerial Fitness, Boxing & Martial Arts|
|Bra Features||Non-wired, Non-padded, Racer Back, Front Fastening|
Delivery and Returns
See others wearing this bra
Write Your Own Review
Items 1 to 10 of 77 total
Show per page
- 32f for gymAs most others have found out, it is very small. I went for 32f (am between 32 and 34 so go smaller), but will have to go up to 36 i think, and the size guide was totally unhelpful coz it was a conversion guide not the size of boobydoos stuff. However it looks good and the material feels nice. X
- The sizes are way too small, order 2 to 3 sizes largerI am a size 34E bra so I stupidly assumed that I would also be a 34E in boobydoo sport bras. How wrong I was... it took me 3 attempts to squeeze into this bra and once on the zip wouldn't even stay up! I have no issue with it's quality but their sizing is so off! I feel like I should have ordered a 38/40 G to atleast be able to move. Also the straps around the shoulders are not adjustable so I can't loosen them to help move around. I work 12 hour shifts in a hospital and I need the support not to feel restraint and unable to breathe.
- Too smallI usually buy a 34E/F, bought a 34F in this bra and it was way too small
- Bleeding boobsI've never used a front fastening sports bra before. I chose this one because the top clip on most running bras was very hard to manage. Unfortuately, this hasn't worked for me at all. I've used it three times and each time I've had bleeding abrasions from the straps and/or the zip. And this is in the context of a 5k run, not marathon training. Does keep my boobs still, but I won't be using it again so ultimately a waste of money.
- Great sports braStylish design and comfortable. I would say that it provides medium support. Like some other Shock Absorber products, the sizing is a bit small. I'm a 32D and I got a 34D for this bra.
- Great but dreadful - you chooseWhat this rating method does not allow me to say is that the way these bras are made has proved excruciatingly uncomfortable. The stitching of the seams up the sides, at the point where they meet the stitching across the top, forms a "lump" which after a couple of days really digs into my skin and is very sore. A real design fault in my view, but in every other regard I would love them. However, in light of this, I would never buy them again.
- Good control for runningI am a 34C and i had to buy a 36C in this bra.
- Nice but tight!I usually buy a 34C bra although I measure 35". I ordered this in 34C and it was really tight! Nice styling though. I am going to exchange for a 36C.
- easy to fitI'm quite small so it's nice to get a front loading sports bra for the smaller bust. Very happy
- a little disappointedthe write up on the bra does not tell you you have to put it on over head. i thought it would be a case of putting head and one arm in then securing under the other arm. i already have one that is put on over the head and that is what i was wanting to avoid!
once on though it is comfortable and quite supportive, although doesn't give a sexy cleavage like the lady in the picture! shame ...!