|Breast Shape||East-West, Omega, Relaxed, Round, Side Set, Slim, Teardrop|
|Shop by Activity||Running, Cycling, Triathlon, Tennis & Racket Sports, Equestrian, Gym, Ball Sports, Boxing & Martial Arts, High Impact (Bigger Busts)|
|Bra Features||Underwired, Padded, Regular Back, J Hook Option|
Delivery and Returns
See others wearing this bra
Write Your Own Review
Items 1 to 10 of 49 total
Show per page
- 30E, running/gym/cyclingI have tried a few different brands of sports bra but this one wins hands down! Fits well, washes well (I do it in the machine on a low spin even though the recommendation is to hand wash) and looks good too. I wear a 28 band in panache for everyday bras but have found I sometimes need to size up to a 30 for the sports one, depending on the style.
- 34DDI will say the support is quite good for the gym (I'm a 34DD) but it does have a bit of a pre-constructed shape, and I don't like they way it makes my chest look. Unlike lots of the other reviews, I've had mine around 6 months and washed many times with no issues with the wire.
- 38FF light exerciseFor you continental ladies: I have EU size 85H. With help from the internet, and also the Boobydoo size calculator, I converted this to UK size 38FF. It fits 'just' right, but if I move around a lot, it does spill out a smidge at the edges. Since it's a sports bra, no big deal, but if I was ordering a day-to-day bra, I would go up a cup size to UK size 38G, just to be comfortable?
Support-wise, it will still wiggle a lot while jumping, but I guess there is a limit to what engineering & science can hold down? :-)
- Running, Yoga, PilatesGreat support
- 36hh horse ridingThe bones popped through in this bra within a few washes on both sides. Worst bra I’ve ever had. Avoid unless you want to be poked in the sides within washes!
- 36ggThis bra is great in that it gives good support and a nice normal shape , it could be worn under normal clothes. However there is one stumbling block, the wires, they come out after just a few washes. After just a few years the wire burst through which was quite painful, it happened with the last one and I thought I was unlucky so hot another. However, it has literally been washed 3 times and the wire is out. I'm now sadly looking for an alternative.
- 30E, GYMI ordered this in a 30E and it fits perfectly. Fantastic support, comfortable, and soft, flattering, interesting colours and design. I got it at a discount too, so I couldn't be happier!
- Gym spin and runningIf you go to the gym a lot and don’t hand wash this bra then this is not the one for you. Iced had it for two months. The wire has come out and elastic has all gone. Needless to say I have no support which is concerning being a 36 f !
- 36DD RunningOrdered a 36DD, my usual size, but when it arrived the band size was larger than expected. I have to fasten on the tightest hook but it still felt too big and as a result the support was not what there. Trying a size down now
- 36DI like the style of this bra and the fit as a normal bra is fine, but the straps aren't long enough for me to wear it as a racer back. When converted to racer back there is so much pressure on the sides of my neck it is painful. I especially wanted to be able to convert to racer back style. It will have to go back sadly.