|Breast Shape||Athletic, East-West, Omega, Relaxed, Round, Side Set, Slim, Teardrop, Uneven|
|Shop by Activity||High Impact (All-Rounders), High Impact (Bigger Busts)|
|Bra Features||Non-wired, Non-padded, Racer Back, Regular Back|
See others wearing this bra
Items 21 to 30 of 161 total
- Shock absorber run bra - just fantastic!I was lucky enough to win my choice of sports bra from the boobydoo range. I chose the shock absorber run bra having never really been disappointed with my previous m&s choices. Well how could I possibly go back to them now? This bra is soooo comfortable and I have run at speed and not noticed any movement. It shapes the boobs nicely too. I did order a 34dd by mistake when my previous ones have been 32dd but in fact it fits perfectly. The service from boobydoo was exceptional and I will certainly buy from them soon!
- Fantastic support and comfortThis bra is a great fit, comfortable and non chafing. As I am marathon training my recent bra's have chafed on my back and under the arms but there was nothing with this one. The wide adjustable, non-slip straps helped with this and the flat seams within the bra.
At first the bra seemed tricky to put on with its double fastening (top and bottom) but after a little practice it is quite easy to get in and out of (as far as getting in and out of sports bras's goes!). See advice from Booby do!
Movement of boobs was minimal whilst running even during high impact running and plyometric movements. I felt very safe and secure in this bra even with a loose fitting vest top on.
I loved the colour that I tried and they were stylish enough for straps to show under vests and not to matter.
I tried my normal bra size 34 B and the fit was very good and accurate.
- BrillbraFab running bra, now on my 4th...never keep bra longer than a year. Those who say they can't do up the top fastening...Have a play around! I suffered a frozen shoulder last year and with a bit of practice learned to do the top fastener one-handed...I still do! Better than saggy booooobs!!! Yet to find a more supportive running bra. Keep em coming!
- Impossible!Ordered this bra for high impact exercise, unfortunately the most exercise I did was trying to get the top clip in at the back!!! Once in the bra (with assistance) it was very very tight, I measured 34 inches, however if I was ordering again i'd go up a size. There was little or no bounce with this bra, but I will be returning it as I could not get it on without assistance!
- Amazing.I love this sports bra!
I purchased this recently with the £5 off discount and I must say that I was impressed. :)
Like previous customers have said going up a band size to ensure more comfort is a good tip and also a cup size too.
The material is lightweight and of good quality, the fitting is also great and it does provide excellent durability during sports. It feels soft and doesn't tug or chaff against the skin either.
Amazing delivery and product.
- Great service, great braCan't believe how quick it arrived! I ordered yesterday afternoon & it arrived this morning, to N. Ireland! I followed the advice of other reviewers and ordered a back size up and a cup size down (normally 32DD, ordered 34D) and it's a great fit. Very little movement bouncing around my bedroom & very comfortable, we'll see how it goes in action! Found the top fastening ok, unlike some reviewers, but I guess if I was having trouble I could do it up before I put it on and wriggle the rest on!
- Its THE run braAgree with everyone else who says this is the best bra for running and other high impact activities. Before I found the Run Bra, I wore 2 sports bras (DD or E). Never again once I found this wonderful bra. It's the sports bra against which I judge all other sports bras. For a while I kept trying other bras that made for running, but didn't find one as good.
- Returning this - not supportive enoughI was thrileld with the speedy service from Boobydoo. I ordered at 2300 on Thursday, it arrived at lunchtime on Saturday, in a soft package so it fitted through my post box.
Unfortunately I wil lhave to return this bra. I have tried it on twice and found it nearly impossible to do the top fastening. I am pretty flexible! I couldn't do this after a tough gym class!
The bra was also not as supportive as my other shock absorber bra. My 36F chest was flattened to my chest and did not look attractive.
Will perhaps try another brand, woudl prefer to be able to search by impact and bra size rather than just brand.
- BrilliantVery impressed with the service and information I got from Boobydoo to get the right fit.
This bra is fab & would recommend it to anyone who does high impact sports. I've made do with cheaper sports bras before but they really do not compare & its really worth paying the extra money for the support, comfort & quality that you get. Happy with the colour too, I went for the red, blue & white one.
- Great braI vary from a 34B to a 32C for normal bras but had to get the 34A since it has no padding in the cup. Very good support and the adjustable straps and back make it a breeze to find the perfect fit - something that I've struggled with the other Shock Absorber bras that doesn't have this option (the Pump bra). I ordered the purple colour and it turned out to be very bright and closer to pink so returned for the blue.