|Breast Shape||Athletic, East-West, Omega, Relaxed, Round, Side Set, Slim, Teardrop, Uneven|
|Shop by Activity||High Impact (All-Rounders), High Impact (Bigger Busts)|
|Bra Features||Non-wired, Non-padded, Racer Back, Regular Back|
See others wearing this bra
Items 11 to 20 of 161 total
- Very odd sizingused to run in these, had two. Very tight around my 32DD torso, but for running I like them tight.
Went to buy another as the hooks had given up on both, but the sizing was very weird - in my usual 32DD I could barely breathe - I do need to breathe while running. Tried the 34D but that cut into my armpits. Eventually setted for a 34C which passed the bounce test while not grabbling my armpits. Cups seem to come a reasonable way up the chest. However during the first run in mile 2 I felt the band moving around on my ribs, obviously too big, even on the smallest hook.
Pros - does work if you can get the size right. Easy to put on and off - just do up the racer clip before putting over your head, then fasten the hooks when on.
Cons - sizing very odd - I haven't been a "c" cup for more than 20 years! BIG difference between sizes. Current one consigned to gym classes and squash, definitely not up to running spec. Material got hard with washing. Strap length also funny - in the 32DD I was right on the last slot, but in the 34C I wish it would go smaller.
Will try Panache and Moving Comfort Juno next.
- Great bra, wire fastenings bent thoughLove this bra and it did a great job-probably my favourite sports bra shape-felt very supported. Unfortunately the metal hook and eye fastening at the back did not last long, breaking after only 2 months. 1 bent very quickly out of shape, the hook came out and it rubbed my back. The increased pressure then caused the other one to rupture and was very uncomfortable . I have had to send it back. This is a shame as its a lovely bra. I am going to order another one-hope it was justa a one off!
- Very odd sizingUsed to wear this as my main running bra. My current two have given out with the hooks pulling out of the material. I went to buy another and found the chest band *very* tight. I usually wear a 32DD in Shock Absorber Run, hooks and straps on the longest setting, and same size as my normal bras. I do like my sports bras to be cosy but this was silly tight. Sizing up to a 34 I had to drop to a C cup. Unfortunately the straps are now slightly too long even on the shortest setting. Sizing down to a B cup will reveal an amount of cleavage that indicates insufficient coverage, hence bounce. So I tried the 34C but find on 5K runs that there is some movement in the chest band even with it on the tightest hook, and definitely more bounce than I had in the 32DD. Has the sizing changed since I bought my forst ones a few years ago?
I have no trouble with the top fastening - simply do it up before putting the bra on over your head! Simples! I have never had an issue with the strap adjuster "tube" system - other than there simply isn't enough adjustment in strap length. I don't have any problem with the shape the Run produces for me, looks fine under vests.
I shall have to try the Panache and Moving comfort bras instead.
- Great Running BraI have bought three of these - they are so supportive and comfortable. However I am sad to say that after a year I cannot rely on them for outdoor running anymore as one of the hooks on the adjustable straps keeps sliding out of it's tube, and I can't put it back in without taking it off - so no good if you're out road running! I think it's because the hook gets stretched wider with wear and tear so it doesn't hold anymore. If only it was made with the normal strap length adjustment, then this wouldn't happen. I'm hoping this hook/strap info gets back to the designers somehow, as this bra is otherwise hard to beat, and I would recommend it.
- Brilliant Bra!I have tried many a bra for the larger bust for running, but this beats them all. I am normaly a G-GG cup, depending on make of bra. However, this doesn't come in a G cup so after reading the reviews I tried going down a cup size and up in the back and the bra fitted!!! The bra is very comfortable and stylish and does not chaff or rub when running. I still do have a small amount of movement, but not much. Overall this is the best sports bra I have ever had :-) Excellent customer service and super fast delivery too, very impressed with Boobydoo.
- BEST BRA FOR RUNNINGThis bra is perfect for running in. I am training for a marathon and others don't compare. No bounce, super comfy and no weird pointy shape which I have experienced with other non-padded sports bras. Washed over and over again and as good as new. Can't recommend highly enough.
- Best Sports BraI have yet to find another bra that offers the same level of support than this run bra. In terms of fit, I'd say if you are between sizes, it is best to go up a back size and down a cup size. I would definitely buy another. My only complaint is that a tiny bit of padding on the cups would be appreciated to avoid any awkward nipple appearances!
- very pleasedvery supportive bra.
when you run or jump there is no movement at all.
of course it's a little tight but probably this changes after a little time .
the cup size is slightly bigger than my ordinary one .
all in allo satisfied.
plus super fast delivery
- Perfect for Dressage!I am a dressage rider and this is the most effective and comfortable bra I have ever used. In dressage all the bounce is upwards (and downwards) and although I am only an A cup, the movement on a really talented, bouncy horse can be quite painful. But the Shock Absorber Run Bra takes care of that. I have quite a few of these and every time they bring out a new colour, I have to buy some more! As training can be quite sweaty, mine get washed every day, but they still look as good as new (wash cool and air dry). Cannot recommend highly enough!
- Excellent purchase (second time around)I previously bought my normal size (30E) but found this to be too tight for comfort even after persevering for a few weeks. Eventually bought a 32DD which is comfortable and after adjustment gives brilliant support. With regard to comments about problems putting the bra on - I have found if you leave the top clip fastened and put your head through the opening you can then bend forward, jiggle yourself into the bra, stand up and then fasten the bottom clip, which is easier than trying the other way round!!