|Breast Shape||Athletic, East-West, Omega, Relaxed, Round, Side Set, Slim, Teardrop, Uneven|
|Shop by Activity||High Impact (All-Rounders), High Impact (Bigger Busts)|
|Bra Features||Non-wired, Non-padded, Racer Back, Regular Back|
Delivery and Returns
See others wearing this bra
Write Your Own Review
Items 1 to 10 of 161 total
Show per page
- 34DD, runningI have worn size 34DD or 34DDD for years, and I have always struggled to find a good sports bra that was supportive without being restrictive. Because I live in the US, I double and triple checked that I was ordering the right size. I can barely get the 34 band fastened on the loosest setting, and then I cannot take a deep breath because it is so tight. I could not actually try it out because it did not fit. I'm very frustrated because I thought this was finally my answer, but instead I just have to pay more money to send it back and still do not have a good sports bra.
- 32FF, low impact exerciseThe fastening on the back is difficult to put on alone. I prefer the fastening on the Active multi sports support bra - easier to maneuver myself. The halter like design of the bra gives me a neck and back ache if worn for longer hours.
Good coverage and adequate support. No chaffing but there is some amount of movement when running.
- 34B Running and general fitness trainingThe Shock Absorber Ultimate Run Bra is without doubt the most supportive feeling sports bra I have ever tried. It is reassuringly tight with no unnecessary movement.
I much prefer this fastening to the multipurpose bra which has two sets of hook and eye fastenings - I find the top one hard to do up. Whereas this bra has a nice easy plastic fastening which is higher up so easier to reach. Love it and this is my third or fourth purchase of the same bra - I would never buy a different bra for running.
- 34C RunningFantastic support and great fit!
- Great braGreat bra with excellent support, I've used it to run in and nothing moved!
It fitted a bit tighter than other bras in the same size but this helped keep my heart rate monitor in place.
- Dont waste your moneyThis is the most disappointing shock absorber bra i have purchased. I am a 32G and it was almost impossible to get on myself, made my shoulders ache and was totally unsupportive. I have worn it so can't return. I'm gutted as it was not cheap! I should add i have tried it for running and yoga and it suited neither.
- Good support, but straps sized for taller ladiesI ordered 1 band size up and 1 cup size down as suggested and the bra fit very well. The straps adjust using a hook & static set loops which are a bit difficult to adjust and sized for someone who is tall. So, as a petite 32E, I am on the last loop and a bit worried about give as the bra ages. No chafe and good support for running. I wish there was a better selection of colours.
- ExcellentFabulous fit, great style and excellent control/support. Very happy.
Also, I'm very happy with the service. It took exactly 7 days between me placing the order, the order being dispatched and it arriving at an overseas destination.
- Top class too hard to reachThis is a fantastic bra IF you have someone to do up and undo the top clasp. It is very tricky to reach and because of that o wouldn't buy this bra again.
- Good support but comes up smallThe back size comes up really small on this. My other shock absorbers are a 30 I had to get a 32 and it's still a bit tight.