|Breast Shape||East-West, Omega, Relaxed, Round, Side Set, Slim, Teardrop|
|Shop by Activity||Running, Cycling, Triathlon, Tennis & Racket Sports, Equestrian, Gym, Ball Sports, Boxing & Martial Arts, High Impact (Bigger Busts)|
|Bra Features||Underwired, Padded, Regular Back, J Hook Option|
Delivery and Returns
See others wearing this bra
Write Your Own Review
Items 1 to 10 of 38 total
Show per page
- Best Bra On The Market!Brilliant fit, brilliant value and actually does the job! Bonus it can go into racer back for even MORE support! I can wear it all day, and breathe. It looks like a normal bra under clothes and doesn’t give you that squashed monoboob. I ride my horse, run and trampoline in these and they don’t budge my 30F’s! Amazing!
- A couple of downsidesI'm a 32/34 F and have always had Shock Absorber bras and never been happy with them so when I found these and read the reviews I was excited. I ordered the tiger stripe and couldn't wait for delivery. I do spin classes so a lot of sweating and jumping in and out of the saddle, being bigger chested this can be a problem without the right fitting bra. I've now worn this bra three times and it is lovely HOWEVER I have a gripe - when I change this to racer back I'm constantly aware of the clip digging into and irritating my back. Couldn't they have put a bit of material skin side so this doesn't happen? Perhaps it's just me that has this problem. I've tried the straps looser, tighter, in between but it still rubs on my back, which is a real shame as wearing the bra this way is by far the most supportive for me.
Secondly it is slightly gaping at the top of my chest - as there is padding - perhaps I needed to go down a cup size but to be fair the actual cups feel fine. It IS a comfortable bra, just hoped for the price the clip on the back could have been better designed.
- Best for every dayIam usually 30J but unfortunately this bra the 30band stops to H so I went for sister size 32HH . In firsts days it was good I put it in second hook right way, I thought that very soon I went in third hook so I made the best I thought I went and altered the band I made it smaller so now this bra is 30J I pay for it but it’s worth it I hope panache change their sizes.Anyway my advice don’t give up for this fix it it’s worth every money
- Winter braThis bra I wear it for every day iam not gum girl I write my review for latte this colour is my favorite I love. it I hope they have more pink colors I call it winter bra it’s my best friend for the winter.i say a big thanks to boobydoo for their help and get more colors in stock
- Underwire hatred tamed by this braI have to update my review above after longer term use (and getting head around underwire for sport). I have not ordered the non-wired version and find myself reaching for this bra first!! For other underwire haters, this is a gem
- Mistakenly ordered the underwire version...I ordered the underwire version by mistake but It fit well so I decided to give it a go. Not as much chafe as I would expect from an underwire and really good support (I'm a 32E). I think I will order the non-underwire version however!!
- Good but inaccurate fitBought this bra in a 36FF and I could fasten it, but I tend to fasten bras at the front and swivel them round, this was too tight to swivel round to the back after fastening. I have had to request an exchange for the next size up. Once the bra was on successfully though (Had to do cups first and get someone to fasten at back for me) it did fit well around the chest and I liked that it separated breasts. It was also smooth under a T shirt and colours not obvious through fabric. Once I receive the exchange it'll probably be fine and I will likely submit a higher review.
- AMAZING BRA!!!Brilliant bra, so supportive and the pattern is gorgeous!
Bit loose round the sides but it other than that the fit is perfect!
- Pretty but not for high intensity activityI was lured away from my usual Shock Absorber with the line that double bra wearers could ditch the second, not with this bra you can't. It's a lovely looking bra and comfortable to wear but definitely not for a full busted 34DD high intensity actvity wearer. Another bra I can only wear for weight training
- Fantastic Supportive Cute BrasI discovered these bras last year when I first started exercising for fitness properly. I decided I'd try some different ones and invest in good quality gear. Now I have 6 of these bras, in grey, peach, pink marl, black lime leopard, black and pink geo. I wear them every day in place of normal bras, they are very supportive.
The sports I do are climbing, hiking, cycling, running, rowing, and insanity. These bras are great for all as they are comfortable and are high impact. I chose a back size down after recommendation from a boobydoo salesperson and they fit perfectly. The racer back is wonderful and keeps everything pointing where it should.
These bras still keep a feminine shape, and don't squash everything down like a shock absorber which I think doesn't work for anything over a D cup.
My size is 34G.
They are expensive, but so are others, and these ones are very cute and come in lovely colours.
I'm excited for the new season which is coming soon, but the odyssey is next on my list!