|Breast Shape||Athletic, East-West, Omega, Relaxed, Round, Side Set, Slim, Teardrop, Uneven|
|Shop by Activity||Running, Triathlon, Gym, Ball Sports, High Impact (All-Rounders), High Impact (Bigger Busts)|
|Bra Features||Non-wired, Non-padded, Racer Back, Regular Back|
See others wearing this bra
Items 151 to 159 of 159 total
- Good support but comes up smallThe back size comes up really small on this. My other shock absorbers are a 30 I had to get a 32 and it's still a bit tight.
- Very odd sizingUsed to wear this as my main running bra. My current two have given out with the hooks pulling out of the material. I went to buy another and found the chest band *very* tight. I usually wear a 32DD in Shock Absorber Run, hooks and straps on the longest setting, and same size as my normal bras. I do like my sports bras to be cosy but this was silly tight. Sizing up to a 34 I had to drop to a C cup. Unfortunately the straps are now slightly too long even on the shortest setting. Sizing down to a B cup will reveal an amount of cleavage that indicates insufficient coverage, hence bounce. So I tried the 34C but find on 5K runs that there is some movement in the chest band even with it on the tightest hook, and definitely more bounce than I had in the 32DD. Has the sizing changed since I bought my forst ones a few years ago?
I have no trouble with the top fastening - simply do it up before putting the bra on over your head! Simples! I have never had an issue with the strap adjuster "tube" system - other than there simply isn't enough adjustment in strap length. I don't have any problem with the shape the Run produces for me, looks fine under vests.
I shall have to try the Panache and Moving comfort bras instead.
- Very odd sizingused to run in these, had two. Very tight around my 32DD torso, but for running I like them tight.
Went to buy another as the hooks had given up on both, but the sizing was very weird - in my usual 32DD I could barely breathe - I do need to breathe while running. Tried the 34D but that cut into my armpits. Eventually setted for a 34C which passed the bounce test while not grabbling my armpits. Cups seem to come a reasonable way up the chest. However during the first run in mile 2 I felt the band moving around on my ribs, obviously too big, even on the smallest hook.
Pros - does work if you can get the size right. Easy to put on and off - just do up the racer clip before putting over your head, then fasten the hooks when on.
Cons - sizing very odd - I haven't been a "c" cup for more than 20 years! BIG difference between sizes. Current one consigned to gym classes and squash, definitely not up to running spec. Material got hard with washing. Strap length also funny - in the 32DD I was right on the last slot, but in the 34C I wish it would go smaller.
Will try Panache and Moving Comfort Juno next.
- Top class too hard to reachThis is a fantastic bra IF you have someone to do up and undo the top clasp. It is very tricky to reach and because of that o wouldn't buy this bra again.
- ExcellentFabulous fit, great style and excellent control/support. Very happy.
Also, I'm very happy with the service. It took exactly 7 days between me placing the order, the order being dispatched and it arriving at an overseas destination.
- Good support, but straps sized for taller ladiesI ordered 1 band size up and 1 cup size down as suggested and the bra fit very well. The straps adjust using a hook & static set loops which are a bit difficult to adjust and sized for someone who is tall. So, as a petite 32E, I am on the last loop and a bit worried about give as the bra ages. No chafe and good support for running. I wish there was a better selection of colours.
- Dont waste your moneyThis is the most disappointing shock absorber bra i have purchased. I am a 32G and it was almost impossible to get on myself, made my shoulders ache and was totally unsupportive. I have worn it so can't return. I'm gutted as it was not cheap! I should add i have tried it for running and yoga and it suited neither.
- Great braGreat bra with excellent support, I've used it to run in and nothing moved!
It fitted a bit tighter than other bras in the same size but this helped keep my heart rate monitor in place.
- 34f runningBest running bra I have ever bought. Supremely comfortable & keeps everything in place. No rubbing or riding up.