|Breast Shape||Athletic, East-West, Omega, Relaxed, Round, Side Set, Slim, Teardrop, Uneven|
|Shop by Activity||Running, Triathlon, Gym, Ball Sports, High Impact (All-Rounders), High Impact (Bigger Busts)|
|Bra Features||Non-wired, Non-padded, Racer Back, Regular Back|
Delivery and Returns
See others wearing this bra
Write Your Own Review
Items 1 to 10 of 159 total
Show per page
- 30FF - running/ gym classes / spinIncredibly disappointed. Seemed to fit well trying at home and I was excited to have new kit, but once in the gym it was useless - my breasts were slapping together audibly just doing spin, which was mortifying, and completeIy inadequate support for running - painful bounce with the stretchy straps. I am used to having to hoik the straps short with most bras, but with this I will have to shorten each by 2 inches at least if I am to get any support. For me, at best a yoga bra. I note the good reviews - maybe better for more standard sized women (but had previous bras from shock absorber in same size which have been fine).way too much money to have thrown away - I wish the problem s had been obvious ar home before getting sweaty in the real-life setting.
- Rock steady!Fed up with having to literally hold my assets in place during a jumping-about class I decided to finally look at spending more than a tenner on a sports bra.
This was the first one I tried, but it surpassed all my expectations. Pogoing in the changing room revealed not even a hint of movement!
It's more than comfortable for exercising in - just a tad tight for lounging in before and/or after, hence the 4 out for 5 for comfort
- The BESTTHE very best run bra around. I found it impossible to find a good run bra that gave good support for the smaller bust (32) so I was thrilled when SA brought out this new bra. The back fastenings are really good, easy to put on without dislocating your shoulders! My only complaint is that I bought a white one to go under a white top, but the fluorescent piping shows through, which is a bit annoying but not the end of the world. I've tried so many running bras and most of the high impact ones only start at 34c or over, so it's SO good to find a high impact bra for smaller sizes. Expensive, but really worth the money.
- Fantastic product!I cannot stop praising this bra. It makes me... myself! I mean I do not feel my boobs jumping (usually in the other direction than the rest of my body!), they just stay where they should be :-) After years (20) of dreaming about jogging I could start doing that two years ago once I purchased this bra. And have been doing so since then. Before, I was extremelly embarrassed... Not mentioning that my boobs felt so heavy. V good product.
- Great braI vary from a 34B to a 32C for normal bras but had to get the 34A since it has no padding in the cup. Very good support and the adjustable straps and back make it a breeze to find the perfect fit - something that I've struggled with the other Shock Absorber bras that doesn't have this option (the Pump bra). I ordered the purple colour and it turned out to be very bright and closer to pink so returned for the blue.
- BrilliantVery impressed with the service and information I got from Boobydoo to get the right fit.
This bra is fab & would recommend it to anyone who does high impact sports. I've made do with cheaper sports bras before but they really do not compare & its really worth paying the extra money for the support, comfort & quality that you get. Happy with the colour too, I went for the red, blue & white one.
- -The bra arrived within two days of ordering it-which was very impressive. The product is very well made and comfortable. Most importantly however I feel it will give me complete support whilst I run on my new treadmill! Thank you.
- -What a fab bra ! I usually wear an Enell, but saw this advertised as a specific running bra, so thought I would try it ! Arrived quickly and with excellent service as usual ! (well done boobydoo!) Tried it out on treadmill last night (as still snow on the ground) and felt very secure, and very little bounce ! would recommend !
- -At last a great supporting sports bra that is easy to get in to! Good support and comfort. No rubbing after about 9 miles of running - hoping it's the one for the marathon!
- -Finally, after many years of searching I have found the one piece of essential sportswear that alluded me. A bra that supports me perfectly enough, to give me the chance to take up running. It does exactly what it says on the write up. It holds you and reduces the bounce by a significant amount, and is very comfy. I've only used it twice, but I've already ordered my 2nd one in another colour. This would work for any sport not just running. Size 38E. Thank-you Boobydoo and Shock Absorber! It's worth every penny!!!