|Breast Shape||Omega, Relaxed, Round, Teardrop|
|Shop by Activity||Running, Cycling, Tennis & Racket Sports, Equestrian, Gym, High Impact (Bigger Busts)|
|Bra Features||Underwired, Non-padded, Regular Back, J Hook Option|
See others wearing this bra
- Great Encompassing Sports BraHave a Stash off these in Various Colours and Gone through Various sizes 46D.DD.44DD.E.F now wearing 44G in most Elomi Always liked these as a pretty Snug Fit feeling with lots of Support but also Comfortable even for daily wearing as ive Fibromyalgia so always need to think of what your going to wear!
Work ok also with Raynauds as Material keeps Chill/cold out when cycling!
The only Downside for me is that as bring everything forward into Cups as Great side support is that does make you look "Out there" ie Projected as i'm AMAB type so feel quite self aware with them but under loose outer tops not so bad!.
(P tumour/Hormone issues& very high prolactin again)
But for the price of these are Excellent Value there a bit like a £1 scratch card and winning Jackpot!
Last well also if handwashed and hung to dry.
Material used is good.
One thing most/many don't/won't know is that the plain colours and ones with contrasting trim ie Blues.Red.Grey are EL8041.
The Geo print and Camo is EL8043 which are a slightly softer fit/wear so not quite so firm ie a little less non bouncy!
But not much in it as still great.
The Frontal part on Geo etc is a softer/Stretchy Fabric where as plain etc is very Rigid.
As i said not much in it but if someone finds most too firm/Harder to get on try the Geo/Camotronic.
As i said have them all and worn all day to try out/Review.
So Work well if Wider Set and Rooted also with wires pretty good not over high or pressing to hard on gore there also lined nicely.
Multi piece cups and decent depth to band(4 Hook in my size)Straps are decent quality so not likely to cut in/mark there is also the Jhook on back of them if like them brought in.
Put many onto these via Twitter and Reddit and have replied Happy.
Peace to All.
- 42ff runningI have struggled to find a good bra that fits well. This is very comfortable to wear but haven't tried running in I yet x
- 40E horse ridingAbsolutely love this bra! The fit is excellent and it’s the most comfortable sports bra I’ve ever worn. As a horse rider with a large chest I need good support and this has given me just that, so much so that I’ve just ordered another. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for good support!
- -Bought this as liked the previous reviews and thought the price was reasonable. Really comfortable and supportive in all the right places.
- -Really comfortable bra, and fitted perfectly. Fantastic service, ordered Friday morning, arrived saturday morning. Easy site to use, would definately buy from here again.
- -Wow --- thank you so much. After a long time searching I have found a sports bra that I feel so comfortable in. I used to dread the gym becaause I felt so undignified, but now not only do I have a bra that is supportive and comfy, I have a good shape too.... yippeee , I can now ditch the baggy t shirt !! I will be returning for more !
- -Excellent! Fantastic service from BoobyDoo as usual, the Bra is great too!
- -fully supportive- us big girls need that!!! excellent service next day delivery very very pleased thank-youxx
- -I have big boobs & this bra is very comfortable. Although couldn't do high impact running & bouncing around though.
- -I don't do any sports. I'm just very big busted 42/44GG. Ordinary bras don't give me the support and comfort and wonderful seperation I want but the Elomi Bra does and I recomend it to all large people. It's Gods' gift to those who aren't models!!